What wins and worries are on your mind this week? [11.07.19-11.13.19]

self-care

What’s your current state of mind? Wins, Worries, this is the place to freely share what’s on your mind this week. We’d love to hear it!

And remember, you never know how your share might help this week!

I feel hopeful as my best friend/partner sobered you this week. It’s nice to finally sit face to face with him and talk on an equal plain. He says he wants to get sober. He says he can’t do this anymore. He says he wants to live a better life and grow together with me. But, I’m worried because this last time was rough. He went into a full blown detox last week only to start up again last Friday until all of his money was gone. His bank account is in the negatives, his job almost gone, and his mental and physical state shot. I’m worried that he’s only sober because the money ran out. He said he’s going to hit up some meetings, but hasn’t. Instead he’s going back to work tomorrow. My fear is he still isn’t ready to put recovery above all else. My fear is when the paychecks roll in again, he’ll be right where he left off. But for today, I’m happy to have my friend back. :heart:

So lovely to hear @Jess Thank you for sharing!! How are things this week? Share with us HERE: