What are you saying to be kind today / this week?

communication

This is our daily reminder to be kind. It’s never too late in the day - or early! Let’s kick off the new week right :cupid: When someone you love has been or is struggling with addiction a little kindness goes a long long way. Progress takes time and celebrating the little things we love in the people we love can make a world of difference and help set (or keep) them on the path to positive change.
What’s the kind thing you’ll say today?

“I appreciate you and the way you’ve helped own some of our life stuff this week, it really means a lot to me.” <3

What are you saying to be kind today? @Julie_Smith @ErinHill @Kris_Perry_Long @Dean_Acton @JGibbs @Marie_Marie @adoumeng @amy.j.bol @Marybeth @fredleam

Respond with what you’re saying to be kind today and tag another Villager :wink: happy Friday!

This is an area that comes naturally to me. I would expand it to say it’s important to be kind to everyone in every situation, while not being a doormat! What I struggle with is losing sight of my own values and not being tough enough or standing up for my own rights.

Can I change the question to, “What’s the kind thing you’ll text this week?” “Thank you for taking time to listen to me today, Dad. I love you.”

What about you @strikingmatches?