Wednesday afternoon support group?

I thought i saw a page where I could sign up for a Wednesday support group for people looking for support because a loved one’s substance abuse. Where can If ind that page?

Hi @carriejo - glad you asked! Our current group cycle is meeting Fridays at 3-4pm EST and you can register HERE - select the “Group Course” to join us!
I hope you do :slight_smile:
Let me know if you have any more questions.
All my best,
Jane

Is it ok to sign up if I won’t be able to make it every week? I work every other Wednesday.

Hi @JenG we’d love to have you join us! Our current group meets Fridays 3-4pm EST. Does that work in your schedule? And up to you, no problem if you have to miss some, it’s common that people miss every now and then based on life commitments or something unexpected coming up.
Let me know how that time suits you? Additionally, we will be starting a new group shortly and so you can let me know here or directly message me (or email jane@wethevillage.co) with your availability as we’ll be sure to find a time that suits you also. We’ve been having requests for an evening session from some others.
Many thanks!
Jane

@Jane
Is this the course or something different? I’d be interested in an evening group. Let me know if and when a new later group forms. :slight_smile:

Hi @Jess
This is the Group Course: the middle option on the signup page HERE.

It includes:

• the online curriculum, one lesson unlocked weekly,
  • plus the weekly group sessions to practice skills from the week’s lesson in group with your coach

Right now we are encouraging everyone who wants to join the next group cycle to sign up to the Group Course and then we’ll poll the group to find the best day/time that suits everyone.

Right now I’ve been receiving request for around 7pm EST weeknight will be the selection, and we’ll definitely take your preferences into account too!

Let me know if that helps, and sounds like something you’re interested in.
We plan to kick of the new cycle in the next week or two!
Many thanks,
Jane

@Jane - I work 7 days on and 7 days off - so I would miss every other week. If that isn’t a problem I’ll sign up! For future groups I get off at 1:45pm PT so I can attend any time after that.

Hi @JenG - fantastic!

We’ll miss you every other week, but we’ll make sure to do a recap at the beginning of sessions to catch you up and make the group of most value to you :slight_smile:

Please go ahead and sign up and then we’ll be in touch about the schedule, planning to have the first group meeting of the next cycle within the next week or two and signing up early will reserve your spot, allow us to get this on the schedule, and allow you to begin accessing the lessons.
Let me know any other questions, many thanks!
Jane

Hi Everyone,
We’re gearing up to start the new Group cycle and I want to make sure you don’t miss out. Still keen to join us?
Simply enroll in the Group Course HERE to reserve your spot.
Let me know if you have any questions or if you need any more information.
All my best,
Jane