The Newcomer's Welcome: What brings you to Village?

welcome
newcomer

Sending out a Warm #WednesdayWelcome to our 7 new members: @gheidelberg @Peglewiswalden @broozixx @jey.kay06 @thesmallrain @Lloydh2 @wesley
If you haven’t yet, please take 5 minutes to:

1. Say ‘hi!’ on this thread & tell us where you’re typing from and how the Community can best support you.
  2. Find one question that you feel comfortable to answer! Every question or answer added honestly makes this place a more valuable resource for all .

And since you’re joining us here in the Village Community, you’re probably ready to try something new that’s proven to work - we hope you’ll try one of our Coach-guided Course options to learn skills that work ( sooner rather than later! ) - proven in NIDA Clinical Trial pilot, and there’s a 7-day free trial available for Community members.

Click HERE TO JOIN THE NEXT GROUP COURSE CYCLE STARTING THIS WEEK!w

Sending out a Warm #WednesdayWelcome to our 8 new members: @Niferlynne @carriejo @itwillbeok @terracem7 @jojo321 @Sadie @JrbFmc1219 @cadyrussell

1. Say ‘hi!’ on this thread & tell us where you’re typing from and how the Community can best support you.
  2. Find one question that you feel comfortable to answer! Every question or answer added honestly makes this place a more valuable resource for all .

And since you’re joining us here in the Village Community, you’re probably ready to try something new that’s proven to work - we hope you’ll try one of our Coach-guided Course options to learn skills that work (sooner rather than later! ) - proven in NIDA Clinical Trial pilot, and there’s a 7-day free trial available for Community members.

Click HERE TO JOIN OUR CURRENT GROUP COURSE CYCLE THIS WEEK!

Sending out a Warm #WednesdayWelcome to our 17 new members: @Shabrie_P @kirbear76 @GreenEyedGrackle @Bcarlson @KarolineM @Grace_Kellogg @JenG @DeborahPulido @Arianna_Papa @Lee_Morgan @CP47 @1jenj3n @Jbouvier18 @Rose61 @sma @P5fam

And since you’re joining us here in the Village Community, you’re probably ready to try something new that’s proven to work - we hope you’ll try one of our Coach-guided Course options to learn skills that work (sooner rather than later! ) - proven in NIDA Clinical Trial pilot, and there’s a 7-day free trial available for Community members.

Click HERE TO JOIN THE COURSE - PROVEN TO HELP!

Sending out a Warm #WednesdayWelcome to our 14 new members: @carlsd @Douglasgomez1 @Thinkstet @deeranxiety @Toniknight @Christina_Praser-Fai @Mbates87 @katmat @ak4dsev @Bert @fiberlili @Goodwitch @serenitygirl @NewlyS2020

And since you’re joining us here in the Village Community, you’re probably ready to try something new that’s proven to work - we hope you’ll try one of our Coach-guided Course options to learn skills that work ( sooner rather than later! ) - proven in NIDA Clinical Trial pilot, and there’s a 7-day free trial available for Community members.

And now’s the perfect time to join, ahead of the festive season and winter, AND with our next group cycle starting in the next week!

Click HERE TO JOIN THE COURSE - PROVEN TO HELP!

Hi folks, it’s me, Thinkstet. I’m living in southern California- San Diego. I am here to get support in relation to my adult son. We have a loving and strong relationship that has been through a lot of different adventures. He is now 29. I have only seen him once during the pandemic although we Skype every week to check in and stay connected eyeball to eyeball. I went to Alanon for about a year and found it just ok, no one really came up to me and ever connected after the meeting, or asked if they could help, and I tried two different groups and they were very cliquey. But I did receive some learning from the group, in terms of focusing on my own issues, and staying in my own realm.

So that’s my hello.

Sending out a Warm #WednesdayWelcome to our 5 new members: @au1990 @Lisa_Weatherley @gibcia44 @a6636 @Jillmimo If you haven’t yet, please take 5 minutes to:

And now’s the perfect time to join, ahead of the festive season and winter, AND with our next group cycle starting in the next week!

Click HERE TO JOIN THE COURSE - PROVEN TO HELP - New Group cycle starting soon!

Thanks for joining us here @Thinkstet I hope we can provide you with support and skills that will be useful to you :slight_smile: and that you’ll see you’re among people who ‘get it’! Sending :heart: