Join us: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 9th 6pm EST // Village Digital Gathering // Knowing and Living in our Limits: Boundaries and Resistance

Join us: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 9th 6pm EST // Village Digital Gathering // Knowing and Living in our Limits: Boundaries and Resistance

Register to join the meetup HERE and you’ll receive the dial in details plus the materials and skills you’ll learn with us.

Learning where to protect ourselves is important to surviving the long addiction recovery journey and to providing any support to our loved ones. You’ll gain a positive outline for how to set boundaries that work for you and your loved one from this meetup.

If you’ve wondered what role boundaries take when a loved one is struggling through addiction or working through recovery then this is the meetup for you.

Also take advantage of our member offering by signing up for our 9-pack to get the Core Village Curriculum through our 9 weeks of group topic meetups at a 20% Village member discount. Don’t wait! Jump on this today to get the good knowledge before the holidays [:slight_smile:
Get your great value 9-pack now HERE.

@Jane I registered for this and paid for my ticket a few days ago. All I’ve received is a copy of the ticket though. I’ve not received any dial in details or material for the meeting. Can anyone help me with this? I’ve posted a screen shot of the ticket I received. Thanks!

Just private messaged you!