Join us TONIGHT: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 23rd 6pm EST // Village Digital Gathering // You Are Here: Self-Care

##Join us TONIGHT: WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 23rd 6pm EST // Village Digital Gathering // You Are Here: Self-Care

Register to join the meetup HERE and you’ll receive the dial in details plus the materials and skills you’ll learn with us.

Learning how to take care of yourself when supporting someone through addiction recovery is key. You’ll gain simple tools and a new perspective on why it is important and how to thrive through the chaos from this meetup.

If you’ve felt the stress of loving someone through addiction or recovery then this is the meetup for you.

Also take advantage of our member offering by signing up for our 9-pack to get the Core Village Curriculum through our 9 weeks of group topic meetups at a 20% Village member discount. Don’t wait! Jump on this today to get the good knowledge before the holidays :slight_smile:
Get your great value 9-pack now HERE .

:sob::sob: I’m so sorry and personally butt hurt I missed this one y’all! I was actually pissy when my guy and I got off work earlier bc it was the exact time the meeting was taking place lol. I know… impressively mature of me :tipping_hand_woman:t2:‍♀️ I can’t wait until next Wednesday!

Haha - oh noooo! :face_with_head_bandage: Can’t wait to catch up next week! :slight_smile: