[ANNOUNCEMENT] Upcoming Village Digital Gatherings: See the Topics & Schedule
We’ve now run through our meetup curriculum a full first time! Thank you to all who joined and shared feedback to help us evolve and better support YOU!
Below you can see the flow of the learnings, we hope you’ll join the second time around. Click the links below to RSVP and hold your spot for the upcoming sessions.
Influencing behavior change:
- Positive communication (past: July 10)
- Roadmap to behavior change (July 17 @ 6pm EST)
- The antidote to enabling: reinforcers and consequences (July 24 @ 6pm EST)
Thriving in our role:
- Knowing and living in our limits: boundaries and resistance (July 31 @6pm EST)
- The science of addiction: how to trust and deal with deceit (Aug 7 @ 6pm EST)
- You are here: self care strategies (Aug 14 @ 6pm EST)
What to know about treatment and recovery:
- Treatment options - the CRAFT approach (Aug 21 @ 6pm EST)
- Motivational techniques and an invitation to treatment (Aug 28 @ 6pm EST)
- Relapse worries, and what to do with them (September 4 @ 6pm EST)
A couple asks:
- If there are topics you’d like us to cover that aren’t listed below please share as a comment (we’re always listening and looking for ways to better help!)
- If you can’t make the weekly time (Wednesdays 6pm EST) please suggest in the comments a day / time that you’d want to join (we’re looking to potentially add one more meeting time to the schedule for west coasters / non EST :))
- If you attended a meetup and found it useful please comment and let us all know what you liked about it so others who haven’t tried it yet can see if it feels right for them!